Learn how to paint a cake gold from start to finish in 10 steps with Brazilian chef Marcela Soares.
- Crumb coat the cake.
- Cover it with icing.
- Smooth the icing with a spatula.
- Smooth the icing with a smoothing tool.
- Work the edges with a spatula.
- Create texture with a cake decorating comb.
- Rework the edges with the spatula
- Paint the cake with gold luster dust.
- Spray on gold glitter.
- Add the cake topper of your choice.
For the full description, visit How to Paint a Cake Gold.
Want to know more about this bestselling cake decorating tool, visit the Hobbycor Manual Airbrush page.