Ah, brigadeiros! These Brazilian chocolate truffles are a delightful treat that has won hearts worldwide. If you've ever tasted one, you'd know why.
But if you're looking to recreate this magic at home, you need the right tools and ingredients. Lucky for you, Viacheff has got you covered.
Here's your essential guide to making the perfect brigadeiros.
1. Quality Chocolate:
The soul of a brigadeiro lies in its chocolate. Using high-quality chocolate, like Mavalerio, ensures that your brigadeiros have a rich and authentic taste. Remember, the better the chocolate, the more delectable your brigadeiros will be.
2. Mini Paper Liners:
Presentation matters! Once you've rolled your brigadeiros, placing them in mini paper liners gives them a professional touch, making them perfect for parties or gifting.
While traditional brigadeiros are rolled in chocolate sprinkles, don't let that limit your creativity. Viacheff offers a range of toppings, from the crunchy Crispies to colorful sprinkles and more. Mix and match to create your unique brigadeiro.
4. Portioning Boards:
Achieve brigadeiro perfection with our portioning boards. Designed for both amateurs and experts, these boards ensure each brigadeiro is uniformly sized. Choose from 15g, 18g, or 21g options, each with 50 precise hole markers.
5. Brigadeiro Dessert Box:
Elevate your brigadeiro presentation with our elegant dessert boxes. Made from sustainable materials, these boxes are perfect for events, orders, or gifting. Select from our 25 or 50 cavity options, both fitting N.5 cup candies seamlessly.
6. Sweetened Condensed Milk:
This is the base for your brigadeiro mixture. It provides the creamy texture that brigadeiros are known for.
A little butter goes a long way in giving your brigadeiros that melt-in-the-mouth feel.
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of Mavalerio chocolate powder
- Toppings of your choice (Crispies, chocolate sprinkles, etc.)
1. In a non-stick pan, melt the butter over low heat.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and Mavalerio chocolate powder. Mix well.
3. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens and starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Once cool enough to handle, roll the mixture into small balls.
6. Roll the brigadeiros in your chosen toppings.
7. Place each brigadeiro in a mini paper liner.
8. Let them set for a few hours, and voilà! Your brigadeiros are ready to be devoured.
In conclusion, making brigadeiros is an art, and with the right tools and ingredients from Viacheff, you're set to master it.
Whether you're making them for a special occasion or just to satisfy a sweet craving, remember, it's all about the quality of ingredients and the love you put into it.
*brigadeiro photo by Leonardo Luz: https://www.pexels.com/photo/various-brigadeiro-balls-17345357/