This bat-shaped, 3-part chocolate mold from BWB is a must-have for the Halloween season! It is easy to use and clean, it's reusable, and it creates spooky treats everyone will love!
How to Use:
1. Fill the bottom of the mold with melted chocolate until you reach the indicated fill line. Carefully place the silicone liners on top of the melted chocolate.
2. Place the top mold over the liners and press lightly until the chocolate rises to the top and fills the entire cavity. Turn the mold over.
3. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Remove from the freezer. Take off the top mold and carefully remove all silicone liners from the chocolates.
4. Fill one hollow chocolate with your favorite truffle or filling. Set aside.
5. Heat a plate, then place your other empty chocolate on it, hollow side down, for a couple of seconds so the chocolate begins to melt.
6. Place the empty chocolate on top of your filled chocolate and gently press them together and let sit for a couple of minutes.
7. Decorate your bat!
Dimensions (finished piece): 2-1-2" x 1" deep
Number of Cavities: 4 (2 sets)
To Clean: Handwash in warm water, no soap (not dishwasher safe)
Product made in Brazil.